Fall 2022: Stay tuned for details about an indoor Bluegrass Concert featuring
“Straightback Chair and Friends!”
“Bluegrass Under the Summer Sky” will also return next summer 2023. We want to thank all of the folks who made 2022 such a success:
- Incredibly talented Bluegrass Groups who performed live music each week
- Our amazing Volunteers who helped us make this new venture happen
- Contributions from Generous Supporters who made this all possible
- Hops & Hot Rods for providing beer on tap each Friday
- Robert Brost for providing and setting up the sound system each week
- Sutton’s Catering in Newhall for cooking up our delicious picnic meals
- Vendors who offered a variety of wares and produce every single week
- Amana Society for helping us find such a great venue
- Heyn’s Ice Cream for a perfect summer dessert
- AND All of You who attended and truly made this summer a success.
SUMMER SKY SCHEDULE OF BANDS 2022:
July 1 – The Great Bluegrass Herons
July 8 – Burlington Street Bluegrass Band
July 15 – The Anderegg Family
July 22 – Riverbottom Ramblers
July 29 – Castle Ridge
August 12 – Banjoy
August 19 – Straightback Chair **POSTPONED DUE TO RAIN**
Vendors are invited to set up at our Friday evening Swap meet. We are specifically interested in farm products, crafts and hand made items, garage sale items, and baked goods. Interested vendors, please email for more information and to reserve vendor space: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following terms apply:
1. No alcohol sales or sale of food items intended to be consumed at the event will be allowed.
2. Each outdoor vendor space will be roughly 10 feet by 16 feet with a blacktop surface. Vendors will be charged $5.00 per space and will be welcome to rent adjoining spaces at a rate of $5 each. Spaces are not under cover.
3. Space must be reserved by 12 noon on the day of each event.
4. Vendors may set up at any time on the day of the event, but must be open from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m.